If you, your organisation or institution are committed to the promotion, development or provision of community-based services as an alternative to the institutionalisation of people with disabilities, join the European Coalition for Community Living. By working together, we can ensure that our voice is heard.
- Promote the policy and mission of ECCL.
- Contribute to the development of ECCL policy positions/papers and activity plans.
- Participate in ECCL monitoring and lobbying activities.
- Participate in ECCL Working Groups, meetings and conferences.
- Receive the ECCL Newsletter and other ECCL publications.
- Benefit from other ECCL activities.
The founding of the organisation of ECCL of Autism Europe, the Center for Policy Studies of the Central European University, the European Network of Independent Living, Inclusion Europe, Mental Health Europe and Open Society Mental Heath Initiative.
How to Join
To join, please contact ECCL Coordinator on the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or write to:
European Coalition for Community Living
European Network on Independent Living c/o DRUK
12 City Forum
250 City Road
London EC1V 8AF
Phone: (+44) 20 7566 0110 Ext. 248